Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Time to blog

My blog off and on, not a very regular blogger. It pretty much depends on my mood actually.

What actually makes a conducive environment to blog ? What turns me on is ....
  1. Where no people snooping around ur laptop
  2. When i am bored, or excited ... I tend to blog.
  3. When one is annoymous blogger.... i personally dont want my family or circle of friends to be reading some nasty comment that i made.
  4. When i have a lot to express
Now is just the right time & right place & right mood for blogging. I have been itching for a day or two already. Reasons might be

  • I am real bored now
  • I am a stranger in a new city
  • I am constantly lost ( both spiritually and on the roads )
  • My boss is far far away.

Yea... i sense that the time has come.

No comments: