Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Parking Lessons


Today is free parking today ! At least to me it is almost free. I paid only 1 buck only for parking right in front of my office for whole day. The meter feeder ate my one dollar coins and it gleefully choke up to 3 hours of car park. I suspect the meter is faulty – where got parking so cheap one. That can’t be right. But who cares anyway. I was pretty pleased with myself until my colleagues told me that nobody feeds the meter yet coz there were newly installed last week. Then, I felt pretty dumbo.

After yesterday car park ticket of RM19.50 at PWTC, which I had to pay thru my nose, and almost choked myself in the process. I stubbornly refuse to tell hubby how much the PWTC parking cost, not that he didn’t try to make me talk. He got a weak heart – that’s why I wont tell him. Anyway, that gotta be the first and the last time. PWTC parking is not safe. By the time I collect my car around 8pm, there was hardly anyone around except a few guards here and there. I had to walk a long, long way pass long, dark, eerie corridors and pathway before I finally reached the car park. By the time, I already feel my toes starting to cramp.

The day before, I stupidly parked at the 3rd party car park at Hartamas and paid RM10 (which was the maximum payable). After I nicely parked my car, then only I notice plenty of car park lots around seemed to be free.

Oh well… that all the tuition fees I had to pay to know how much parking fees cost in KL. I found this one website telling about KL open car parks – this gonna be my cost-saving tool in future. As a newbie to KL, I still have a lot to learn.

2 comments:

Fengel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fengel said...

Better to let hubby pay his own tuition fees? All that walking about sounds as good as a gym workout