Thursday, August 16, 2007

Scary Drop

Today our KLCI went tumbling down 46 points just like that. What a scary drop ! Its like bungee jumping.

Yeah... lately, I have been monitoring the share market these few days. I watched the the US market, then follow by the rest of the world markets all in red for the entire week. Few months back, a drop of 10 points or so in a single day, people already hoo-hah here and there.

Of course, i too, got burnt a few fingers myself. But is a small burnt, as compared to those big players out there. I am just ikan-bilis investor mah. My friends are different. A few of them are daring and adventurous -- who plays with futures. And here I am, sitting here wondering what is their fate. It is an area I dont have the courage nor knowledge to venture into. With futures, what you can potentially loss is theoritically unlimited ~ infinity. With stocks, the most I can lost is what I invested. Futures players gotta have strong and healthy heart.

Its quite impossible to assess how much further the market can drop. I would be rich by now, if I can predict !!

It'll be interesting to see what happens tommorow.

2 comments:

Fengel said...

Bungee jumping exactly describes it. When stock goes down, it's feels like freeeee fall. But when the stock goes up, it's like mountain climbing.... slow and torturous. Climb one notch, slide down 2 notch... argh

Kew said...

win some loose some... just dont loose your life cukup...