Monday, May 28, 2007

Make money on internet ... not as easy

Make money on internet ... not as easy as I thought . I have recently been trying my hands on those "how to make money on internet" stuff.... and keep banging myself on the wall. Sigh.... anyone out there wanna give me guidance ?

Clickbank problems, Paypal problem.... and no US bank account problem ... whole laundry list of them. I bumped into an ebook named ChapterM - which claims to be help resolve all these woes. Well... i just bought it today, and can't wait to see what great tips it has inside. I'll update once i finish reading.

Just can't understand why Singapore is on the list, and Malaysia is not on the list for Paypal or Clickbank. I saw names of many other countries which does not necessarily a more developed nation than Malaysia, but they got into the list ?? Wonder how they came up with the country list....jeeezzzz......

No comments: