Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Make money on internet ... not as easy (Part II)

As promised, I have read Chapter M ( A Malaysian's Guide to Profit from Clickbank and Paypal).


The author Gobala, pretty much summarizes the gist of it - the sound of it is quite disheartening really

" The best way to overcome your problem is apparently to stop being a
Malaysian and start being a Singaporean"


Haha... initially I thought this guy want all of us to migrate to Singapore. Hey, the little island down south can't fit so many people really !

Make money on internet is not as easy if you are a Malaysian.

Actually, he means "virtual Singaporean" by the way ....... setting up virtual office in Spore and bank account in Spore.

Ain't no cheap and easy way out though. I haven't decided yet if I wanna invest $$ into all these setup stuff. Will the returns be worth it ? Or it might just be my interest will fizzle out ..... hehe .. who knows...

I am still seeking for alternative ..........

No comments: