Saturday, February 23, 2008

What is brewing ?

I have been hearing the police siren wailing by every hour or so since last night. I am guessing something big is brewing at KL. My place faces the Jalan Kuching main road, which leads to the KL city. I can hear ambulance, lorries and police cars very clearly, much so at night. Yup, noise pollution is very high at the place I stay.

Today is saturday, and it has become a fashion to demonstrate on saturdays. Tommorow is the nomination day, not likely that these few days will be a quiet and peaceful day. So, I usually stay away from KL on weekends. I still din see any news yet online.

The Fong Po Kuan fiasco is quite disappointing actually. Another political tactic to gain sympathy votes ? Why politicians are so predictable one ? This is like a kid throwing tantrums, gaining attention, playing hide-and-seek -- very immature behaviour, if u ask me. I'd rather they use their energy to do more things for the rakyat.

No comments: