Sunday, January 6, 2008

Study room is finally up

I have waited for almost half a year for my slow-coach hubby to setup the study room. I hate the sight of boxes lying unpack around the house. I would have unpack all the boxes and put them onto the shelf within the hour. But hubby was adamant that the study room is his room, and he would be the one who is allowed to 'design the layout'.... as he describes it. I relented, coz i have had my 'final jurisdiction' over our master bedroom.



I almost turned myself into a nagging old frog waiting for him to take his own sweet time to this task. Luckily, the long wait was worthwhile, the study room turn out to be nicer than I expected. He just drilled a few holes and assemble the shelves unit together. Even got a special allocated shelf just for his toys, another shelf for his CD collections, another shelf for comics.... sounds more like a kid's room than a study room though.


A peek into the study room.

2 comments:

Kew said...

Nice.. and I give you a few months before you start to complain how dusty the shelves are.. at that time, I could imagine BP smiling saying.. you asked for it... hahaha..

purple girl said...

I rather tolerate dusty shelves better than untidy boxes. haha...