Monday, November 26, 2007

How KFC meals used to taste ....


I havent had a KFC meal for more than six months. The last time i had was at one of the at Carrefour outlet, and it taste really bland and not nice at all. It took a lot of effort to force that piece of drumstick down my throat. What's more the meat near the bone are not well-cooked. Not crispy, not tasty and definitely not finger licking good.


I was reminiscing with my hubby on how tasty KFC used to taste. When I was young, my parents only bring me and my siblings to KFC if we get exceptionally good exam results. The drumstick taste so so crunchy, crispy and tasty. Its really finger licking good. After every meal, I look forward to the next one. Yummy .. yummy

Now, after every KFC meal, I swear that I would never touch it for another few more months. At least not until I forgotten how bad it taste, and have no choice of other food.

I did wonder if KFC meals really deteriorated or was it my tastebuds that deteriorate ?

I wonder how much longer KFC can survive with so many other competitors like Burger King, Nandos, Kenny Rogers around the block. Nandos taste much better, at least.

No comments: